【Are you having difficulties while losing weight?】Have you ever tried different methods to lose weight but not going well? The following factors maybe the reasons
1. Hypothyroidism: Low thyroid hormone levels will slow down the metabolism, reduce energy output, make it harder to lose fat
2. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): Insulin resistance may cause accumulation of abdominal fat easily
3. Intestinal bacterial imbalance: It is likely to increase appetite, calories absorption, and slow down metabolism, the body is unable to activate the fat loss mechanism, hence increasing fat accumulation
4. High stress level: Neuropeptide Y and stress hormone cortisol are secreted due to stress, tending to increase appetite, especially the desire for high-fat foods. Accumulation of fat is likely to happen in the abdomen and buttocks, which is associated with. poorer digestion and slower lipid metabolism
5. Refined and processed foods: The additives of refined and processed foods will affect human hormones and the body's metabolic function. Besides, many refined and processed foods contain higher calories
Negimen Team is always here to support and provide healthy eating tips. Visit our website, subscribe and follow for more information! Please feel free to leave us a comment if you have any enquiry.
©Negimenforall. All reserved • 不得轉載