top of page

【8大降尿酸食物】

全新系列 -〖5天茶療體驗套裝〗,營養生將定期根據季節性的變化及多年臨床數據制定最具功能性的茶療🍵


今期推介👉🏻 〖5天茶療套裝〗- 感冒茶 (售價: HKD520)

了解更多➡️ https://www.negimenforall.com/product-page/5-days-tea-therapy-cold









【8大降尿酸食物】

尿酸是人體分解氨基酸和嘌呤,排放到血液中的代謝物。大部分的尿酸能夠溶解在血液中,並隨著血液運送至腎臟經尿液排出,約80%是由身體自行製造,其餘20%從膳食獲取。


尿酸水平過高的成因主要包括:

🔸進食大量嘌呤含量高的食物

🔸體內過量製造尿酸

🔸無法有效地排出尿酸


尿酸高不一定會導致痛風,但高尿酸水平會引致高尿酸血症,約5-18%高尿酸血症患者會有痛風。血液中的尿酸結晶沉積在關節和腎臟等部位,經長時間後形成痛風石,造成急性關節疼痛。

———————————————

【8 Foods To Lower Uric Acid Level】

Uric acid is a metabolite that is released into the blood after the body breaks down amino acids and purines. Most of the uric acid can be dissolved in the blood and transported to the kidneys and excreted in the urine. About 80% is produced by the body while the remaining 20% ​​is obtained from the diet.


The main causes of high uric acid levels include:

🔸Excess consumption of high purine foods

🔸Excessive production of uric acid in the body

🔸The inability to effectively excrete uric acid


High uric acid does not necessarily cause gout, but high uric acid levels can cause hyperuricemia. About 5-18% of individuals with hyperuricemia will develop gout. Uric acid crystals in the blood are deposited in joints, kidneys and other body parts, forming tophi over a long period of time, causing acute joint pain.



©️Negimenforall. All rights reserved • 不得轉載



43 次查看

最新文章

查看全部
bottom of page