【雞粉=味精?】- 營養生Negimen


【雞粉=味精?】想食物味道更加鮮味濃郁,不少酒樓食肆,甚至家庭主婦,都會在煮餸時落一點點雞粉。感覺上,雞粉比味精健康,後者吃多了容易致癌,前者較安全放心。但您真的了解「味精」和「雞粉」成份上的差異嗎?


味精的化學名稱叫谷氨酸鈉,主要從昆布、海帶,經由微生物發酵提煉而成。通常作為鹽的替代品,其鈉含量只有鹽的⅓。現在,《國際糧農與衛生組織》已將味精列為推薦、合法使用的食品添加劑。


至於雞粉,要知道坊間大部份品牌的主要成份還是谷氨酸鈉(~ 40% ),其餘60%為人工增味劑及其它添加物,例如鹽、麥芽糖糊精、增味劑 (E621, E635, E631) 、粟粉、等。雞粉當然含有少量雞的成份,比如雞肉、雞油等等,以模仿雞的味道。但雞的品質如何、用量多少、部位選擇,完全取決於生產廠家。至於哪一種牌子的雞粉較健康,最終還是取決於鈉含量,而非有沒有味精。


營養師提提您:「味精」和「雞粉」均為人工合成調味料,如果只是偶然一食,而且控制份量,對大部份人來說都是無害的。


想了解更多飲食資訊健康飲食及養生資訊,記得追蹤我們的專頁,快點click入我們的網站了解更多!如有任何疑問,歡迎留言給我們。


————————————————


【Chicken powder = MSG? 】In order to delicate the food flavor and fragrance, many household and commercial restaurants are likely to use chicken powder during food preparation. It seems that chicken powder is a safer and healthier substitution for MSG. But do you really know the difference between MSG and chicken powder?

Monosodium glutamate (MSG), also known as sodium glutamate, is extracted from kelp through microbiological fermentation. MSG is usually used as a substitution of salt due to the low sodium content (< ⅓ ). Nowadays, the "International Food, Agriculture and Health Organization" has listed MSG as a recommended and legally used food additive.


The main ingredients for chicken powder are sodium glutamate (~ 40%). Artificial flavour enhancers, other additives, such as salt, maltodextrin, flavour enhancers (E621 , E635, E631), corn starch etc., accounts for the remaining 60%. Chicken powder does contain real chicken. However, the chicken quality, the dosage amount, and the choice of parts depend entirely on the manufacturer. In terms of health concern, the sodium content is the major determining factor, not the presence or absence of MSG.


Friendly reminder: Although both "MSG" and "Chicken Noodles" are artificial seasonings, they are harmless to most people if consumed moderately and controllably.


Negimen Team is always here to support and provide healthy eating tips. Visit our website, subscribe and follow for more information! Please feel free to leave us a comment if you have any enquiry.


#negiweightloss #negifood #negitips

©Negimenforall. All reserved • 不得轉載


#營養生 #negimenforall #nutritiontips #減肥 #營養師 #雞粉 #味精 #比較 #大比拼 #chicken_powder #MSG #comparison #negi食得叻過人


————————————————


全新推出「度身定制」7天Negimen Tea

https://www.negimenforall.com/product-page/7-day-talior-made-negimen-tea

————————————————


預約免費體驗,了解自己更多

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwbDLFZcKXPN72b2vyxUE8foDwRzeXnBvE-rr-OCivJ01hlA/viewform






70 次瀏覽